"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, January 28, 2008

What's cookin' at our house this week...

Photobucket


Monday:  Pork Chops, Apple Cornbread Stuffing, Buttered Noodles, Tea,


Tuesday: Tuna Noodle Casserole, Salad, Chocolate Cake for Dessert, Tea


Wednesday: Tomato Soup, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (church might)


Thursday: Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore


Friday: Kids Meal (kids choice and they help make it) Crispy Chicken Tenders, Parmesean Potato Wedges, Chocolate Cake...


Snacks this week: Homemade Potato Chips, Rainforest Pizzas (rice cakes with peanut butter, dried tropical fruit, chocolate chips)


Update:


Now, I am going to being making bread this week... Something I rarely do... If anyone has a favorite bread recipe they would love to share (machine or oven) I would love to try it!!


Have a great week!!



 

1 comment:

  1. I think this would save alot of time, effort & money at the store making weekly menu's! And also put an end to the never ending question, "what's for dinner?"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...