"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Friday, January 4, 2008

More bargains to share...

The Kids' Fun-Filled Question & Answer Book by Jane ...Ok... The bargain of my week happens to be "The Kids Fun-Filled Question and Answer Book" by Jane Parker Resnick and Tony Tallarico. It is 185 pgs. of all kinds of wonderful answers to the kind of questions kids ask... Like "what is virtual reality?" or "How do plants eat?" or "What is Deja'Vu?" and I really liked "can penguins tell each other apart?".....


Anyway, I happened to pick this one and 5 others up along with a geography game with all its pieces and cards intact...WOOHOO!!!! for $2.18... now that was a bargain!! 

2 comments:

  1. That is really a neat book and what a great bargain! I just love a good bargain!


    God bless you ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I do love bargains, too. It such a feeling of accomplishment when you find something for an unbelievably good deal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...