"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I am a conservative..... as most people know... And it doesn't matter to me what anyone votes as I think everyone is entitled to his/her own view politically... But as Super Tuesday comes closer, I find that I am really getting more concerned as to who will be the nominees... in that I want to feel confident in my vote and empowered in the faith in our democratic system...


I have several friends that like me are placing their support for their candidate on their blogs... I have long had a Mike Huckabee button on mine... My friend Michelle put this voters guide on her blog this morning... I think that it certainly will help others to make a decision as to who they wish to support by who represents their views...I'm joining Michelle in urging everyone not to forget to cast their vote... It is important to take a stand on issues that concern you and to be able to say I supported the nominee that supported my views...



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Huckabee is our candidate too and up to this point I haven't posted anything about him on my blog but I think you have convinced me to do so.


    I think he would be a great president!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...