"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Valentine Craft...

I have found a great idea for Valentines Day that I am going to make for my kids... I found it online from Seasonal Delights Magazine.  There are plenty of little tuck-ins on which to write messages of love and appreciation, or you can include coupons redeemable for breakfast in bed, a special night out, or homemade cookies!  I am making one for each of the kidlets and one for DH too!! 
Hidden Surprise Valentine


You can find more winter / holidays  crafts here.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the cards you make!

    Kelli

    www.kellishouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I have just started thinking about what projects I will do for Valentines day.

    Blessings,

    4sweetums

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do the neatest stuff :-). What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...