"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Friday, January 25, 2008

HOME ALONE....

Yes.. I am home alone... My DS and DH have gone to a "Boy Scout Lock-In"  and my DD is staying the night with her grandmother...


I almost don't know what to do with myself... I've got the movie "Memoirs of a Geisha"  ( I read the book, but never saw the movie), and I think I will take a long, hot bubble bath (which I rarely ever do without DD joining me), pop some popcorn (with extra butter, of course), make some hot chocolate with all the extras (whipped cream, caramel, and chocolate sauce) and just relax...


and then again, I may sit and eat ice cream in lonliness... *L*


Yes, I realize how much I miss my family and how much I really enjoy the noise and the hubbub of them being around...


But for tonite, I will relish the idea of peace and quiet... and gotta go run that tub..


3 comments:

  1. Have a great night. I say go for the extra butter popcorn.

    Blessings,

    4sweetums

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! for a night alone. I am so very glad for you. We love our children and our hubby's... I bet you literaly did not know what to do with your self. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your evening was enjoyable. Last spring, my husband took the kids to see family for 4 days and although I still had the baby, I thought, "Gee, I could get used to this!" Well- at least once in a while!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...