"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Saturday, January 19, 2008

A new way to learn Math....

I was surfing the net  (surely not playing on the internet, yes...I was!! *L* ) and I came across this website. 


It is a "Math Blog" and has some great ways to learn math using decks of cards... From addition to subtraction to multiplcation... and how cheap can that be, plus the kids love a variation in the usual day...


 So next time you are at the Dollar Tree, pick up a few extra decks and see what you can come up with...



Happy Learning!!

3 comments:

  1. This looks great will you sit down with me and make sure I understand it (lol) sometimes I need help :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    I'm going to have to check out that blog. Making math fun is always a good thing. :)

    ~Amy

    http://www.familyofoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing the link :)


    blessings

    Denise

    aka /curiouscat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...