"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Tuesday, January 22, 2008

BBbRRRrrrrr....

"Oh, the weather outside is frightful"... I mean literally... We've have had freezing rain this morning and continued low temperatures...The Hwy. Patrol is implementing their inclement weather protocol already....


The kids and I are happy to just be able to stay at home this morning, sitting on the couch in the playroom covered up with a comforter and reading... Drinking hot cocoa and with the only decision to make is about moving upstairs to sit by the fireplace... *S*


I count my wonderful blessings on a morning like this, knowing that we are able to keep our 2 most prized possessions at home where they belong and not have to worry about getting out...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love those days, the only thing better would be if it snowed!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...