"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thursday Tagging...

I've been tagged by my friend Rhonda.  My mission (since I chose to accept *L*) is to tell 7 things about myself and then tag 7 others..


So here goes:


1. I had a scholarship in mathematics...


2. I have seen every James Bond film and read most of the books...  


3. I am the consumate expert on Cheetos... (especially while pregnant)


4. I play the flute, piccolo, and clarinet...


5. I played softball for years... as a left-handed catcher...


6. I have always wanted to be a pilot...


7. I am a big fan of westerns and love John Wayne!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a message...