"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More Books...

Okay... I am excited... Just got a new book in the mail ( I love getting things in the mail...)            

It's by Francine Rivers. I started it sometime ago from the library and didn't get it done due to some things coming up and so I decided to order it.. When I am done, I'll post it on PBS and let someone else enjoy it too...*S*



3 comments:

  1. Neat. I love getting things in the mail. It is like Christmas. What is PBS ?


    Oh, next week I will be putting a Mr. Linky sign up for Tightwad Tuesday this coming Tuesday if you want to join. THANK YOU for stopping by today.[0=


    Blessings in Him<><

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book last year. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I was given some spoiler before reading it but it was very shocking for me to read this story. Great ending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to reading this book.Another great read is Redeeming Love.If you haven't read it yet.Get it ,I promise you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...