"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Today and Tonight

Beginning Sunday, I am going to work on preparing a weekly menu and grocery list to try and make things a little bit more organized and easy flowing...


Tonight, I am going to have Country Style Steak and Gravy  with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob... I think I may even through in some yeast rolls along with that..


We got a few things accomplished today... DS read to me about sharks (one of his favorite topics) and then we had a lesson on health (involving care of eyes, ears, and teeth)... and we did some math problems on the board...


I;ve got to get together things for tomorrow;s classes at Co-op... In Phonics, we are doing the letter "B" , so we are going to use chalk and make "B" and "B" items on te board, do a few worksheets, and then read a book involving "B" and eat some Teddy Grahm "Bears" for snack...


Then in "Countries of the World" , we are going to start Australia... I have a National Geographic Kids movie about "The Wonder Down Under"... so, we will watch that and discuss the information handouts and then munch on trail mix while we are in the "outback"...


Well, off to play in the pool with the kids..


Happy Learning!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! I pretty much do the same thing, in trying to get enough for a week at a time.


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...