"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, August 15, 2007

MY Fridge is dead!!!

....


Okay, I am not happy.... My almost 4yo. GE refridgerator is on the kerplunk!!


It began with a melted popsicle in the freezer yesterday... I cleaned it up thinking the kids had just not shut the door well... but progressed to me finding "cool", not cold milk in the refridgerator compartment and melted ice cream in the freezer today...  


Not only was there a mess, but now it has completely quit cooling... I only hope the repairman can fix it without too much cost involved... But oh, well... I really didn't need to eat that ice cream anyway....


Thanks for listening to my gripe...Take care!!

1 comment:

  1. I empathize. I had a similar post myself this week, and am the proud owner of a new fridge...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...