"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happy lil' Kidlets

Well, I have happy, extremely tired kidlets...


We had company over today to play and play hard... The kidlets had so much fun... The morning started out well with the boys going to my DS room and playing video games... The girls went to DD's room and played tea-party... Quiet as mice... They were great..


Then after a brief lunch, we went out to play in the pool... I slathered on the sun screen and gathered the goggles... and for the next couple of hours we played in the water and fired the water guns... (which my Australian Shepard, "Maggie" found entertaining by trying to attack the sprays of water... *L* )


Then on to the trampoline where the fought an inflatable elephant and each other... The girls wanted to play circus and the boys, well, they just wanted to fight the elephant.. *G*


By this time, I had tolerated the heat enough... With the humidity, the index felt like 100 and my chubby lil' body was feeling every degree..*L*


So into the house we went and played, played, and played... I made some cookies for a snack and for the girls to use with their tea party.. The kids had a great time.... and I am looking forward to doing it again... I love the adult conversation as much as the kids like the playmates...


I am so thankful for the opportunity to have the kids at home and just be able to watch them play, be kids and make friends... One more thing for me to be thankful for today...

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are already blogging about today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...