"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Sunday, August 26, 2007

A long Weekend!!

This weekend was extremely long... I had to work my shifts and we were really busy... Twelve hours seems so much longer when I am away from my family... And I think they missed me just as much...*S*


But tonight I went out with the girls from work for dinner when we got off and had a wonderful meal at "THE OUTBACK"... It amazes how expensive meals can be in restaurants... and it doesn't help that I order ice tea or soda to drink while I am there... *L*


But when I got home, I found that my wonderful DH had done a load of laundry, as well as, mopped the hard wood floors on the main floor of the house.. I was so thankful, as that would be two less things for me to do in the morning before we started school...


I am so blessed...


Well, off to plan my week's worth of menus before climbing into bed...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...