"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Evening Plans

We are going out again tonight... It is rare to be so busy in the early part of the week.. but when opportunities arise, I think we should take them...*L*


So, tonight we are going to the movies.. They have recently restored an old theater in Downtown Knoxville and we are going to it tonight... They are having $1 movies and $1 popcorn and drinks... So for $9 the kids and I can have a great time... plus get to see what they have done to restore this beautiful, historical building... (plus there's free parking)...


Have a great evening !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...