"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Friday, February 11, 2011

FUN FRIDAY!

I am doing my best to keep our HS atmosphere relaxed and fun and allow the kids to ENJOY learning...

So today after we had our grammar lesson, we broke out the DK game "SILLY SENTENCES" ... It is really for early grades 1-3 but even my 10yo DS enjoyed making long, long, run-on silly sentences...

DK Games: Silly Sentences                   

After that we looked at our Anatomy and learned some songs about the bones ...

The Skeleton Dance

Dry Bones Lyrics

and then we found some really cool songs for when we hit the brain...

and then played an awesome computer game  ~ DK My Amazing Human Body               My Amazing Human Body CD-ROM (mac/win)

1 comment:

  1. I've awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award! Come check it out on my blog: http://www.benandme.net/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    blessings,
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...