"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Sunday, November 11, 2007

What's cookin' at our house this week...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



  • Monday : Crispy Baked Chicken, Rice, Green Beans, Yeast Rolls,Tea



  • Tuesday : Meatball Subs, Fries, Tea



  • Wednesday : Polish Sausage, Mashed Potatoes, Spinach Salad, Yeast Rolls, Tea



  • Thursday : Spaghetti with meat sauce, Salad, Garlic Bread, Tea



  • Friday : Chili (crock pot meal)  



1 comment:

  1. You are so good to have your week's menu all planned out. I gave that a try this year (1 month) and we stuck to it for all of a week. The problem was that we didn't have our pantry stocked well enough. We will be moving in a couple of weeks and once the house is set up, I will give it a try again. It seems like it could be quite helpful on days when schooling runs a little longer than usual. Oh, I am also "couponing". Still waiting for my first shopping day to happen (payday is next week)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...