"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Friday, November 9, 2007

Our Week...

This week we covered alot.. we learned the parts of sentences (naming and telling)... We worked on "Synonyms" again... DS worked on filling out forms... and DD did the letter "K"  and  writing "5 and 6"... We did lots of workbook pages... and then DD did some  "cut & paste" things and worked on patterns... We finished our "Halloween" projects and finished "Bats and Spiders"... DS did some review on addition with carrying...


We are still reading Mr. Popper's Penguins as our evening reading and I have found a unit study on it for us to start... Basically it's just a simple activity, so it would be something to do with Daddy too..


Today we are supposed to go and see the "Nutcracker" per formed by the Oak Ridge Civic Ballet with friends... DD is sooo excited... she wants to wear her leotard and tights and I am having to convince her it is too cold...*L*  (to be 4yo again..*S*) ...


Happy Learning!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,


    Thanks for the comment on my blog! It's always nice to get a comment from someone new. Thanks for the compliments on my template. Stop by again any time!


    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...