"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, November 26, 2007

I am so excited!!!

I am so excited... I can't contain it...


I am now the proud owner of a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer!!!  A dear friend of mine had been able to get 2 of them during the Black Friday sale at Kohl's... So I now have one of mine own... I can't wait to start using it... The mixer I had been using was a stand mixer that had belonged to my grandmother who had used it for 50 years... it was still in good shape, but I really wanted to save it for sentimental reasons... So now, I have one of my very own...


i am so excited...I have been up this morning looking at new recipes to use it in...


 

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW your excitement! I LOVE my Kitchenaid mixer!! I remember when I first got it 10 years ago for Christmas. I couldn't stop dreaming about all the things I was going to make! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you compliments on our inventors lapbook. I love your Thanksgiving one. BTW, I got a Kitchen Aid mixer for Christmas last year and I love, love, love it!!! Enjoy your new mixer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...