"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, November 12, 2007

Nutcracker Ballet

We went to see the Nutcracker Ballet with some friends... DD had a wonderful time... She has been watching the Barbie Nutcracker for some time and absolutely loves taking ballet... After we came home she danced all evening and told her daddy all about getting to meet the Sugar Plum Fairy...


Here is a picture of her with her friends and the Sugar Plum Fairy...


 


2 comments:

  1. I did not see it. Did you forget to include it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were able to go to the Nutcracker Ballet last year (the three girls and I). That was the first time we had ever been and we had a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...