"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, November 26, 2007

Our completed Thanksgiving Lapbook...

Here are some pics of our Thanksgiving Lapbook... We also completed the Spice Maps and some worksheets but there was just too much stuff to put in to one little book... I think next time we will use several folders...*L* And we ran out of room to put a pocket for our Pilgrim paperdolls...So we fixed a folder for all the extra stuff... It was a great month and the kids really enjoyed it... They also decided they were glad they were not Pilgrims after we read about the lives of Pilgrim children...  


 




And here are the books we used for this months study....

3 comments:

  1. We were glad we were not Pilgrims either. They endured hardships to make the way for us!


    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed your link though the HSS Yahoo! Group. Thanks so much for sharing; it always blesses my heart to know that HSS is helping homeschoolers!


    :) Ami

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the handprint turkey!


    Valerie

    www.littleblots.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...