"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, November 5, 2007

Field trip to Mayfield Factory and Mason Dairy

Had a great time touring the Mayfield Milk Factory last week... After the tour, the kids got to eat, of course, "DELICIOUS MAYFIELD ICE CREAM"!!! Then we were off to the Mason Dairy for a corn maze, hayride and a tour of how their dairy operates daily.. We then finished off the day with a tour of the Sweetwater Valley Cheese Factory and farm... (and yes, we had to buy some cheese to take home!!)


 




4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to pop over and say thank you for the nice comment on my blog today....nice to meet you and I loved reading through your blog.


    You look like one busy, happy family.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Looks like a fun place you've created here.


    Thanks for the mummification directions. I was toying with the idea of doing that, but every time I thought of it, I would gag. I think I'll just have my kids come read that blog entry and call it quits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your field trip looks like so much fun! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My best friend and I went in the summer with our children. We enjoyed it as much as the children. The children loved the ice cream, but I think we got more fun out of looking like Lucy and Ethel in the net hairbonnets we had to don for the tour. We;ve not been to the cheese place yet. That's on the list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...