"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tagged again...

I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. 

Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged
and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re
tagged, and to read your blog.


1.) I love to read, but rarely have the time. Unless it is homeschool related..*L*


2.) I have a LIL' case of OCD.


3.) I am a closet Rock star!!! (absolutely love hair bands of the 80's)


4.) I'd love to have more kids,


5.) I am deeply in love with my DH


6.) I love to be home with my kids.


7.) I love to cook, but hate to clean.


8.) I am optimistic.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I enjoyed looking around yours. I look forward to coming back for a visit again.

    Blessings,

    4sweetums

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny questions! I was an 80's bowhead... remember what that was??? Thanks for stopping by. BTW I have 3 fishermen... in response to a post of yours a few days back. Even our 2 year old has a pole... although he is only into casting over and over and over!!! Blessings! :)Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...