"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Falling Leaves...

Yesterday while at the zoo for our class, the kidlets collected a various assortment of leaves..


Today we made rubbings with them and then decided to use them for a fall collage for our art notebooks...


 So, here are the finished projects... and the view of the fall colors from our house... 


 




2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog through your comment on mine!! I love your slide show. I wish I knew how to do stuff like that! I am lucky I posted a pic once!!

    I too love to read and have (a lot)hehe of OCD.....hmm. LOL



    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute. I love all the kissing! How sweet siblings can be...Sometimes! Hee Hee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...