"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Optimist, Pessimist, or Realist??

I just took the test... and yes, I found out that I am not the optimist I thought I was... I am a realist... which is not bad in my continuum, but I still prefer to think I see the glass half full... 


At least i am honest, even if that is a little too much for some at times... I try and give my honest opinion without the sugar coating and that can sometimes be hard to hear, as well as, hard to give...


I encourage everyone to take the test and see where they lie in the triad .... GOOD LUCK!!













You Are a Realist
You don't see the glass as half empty or half full. You see what's exactly in the glass.
You never try to make a bad situation seem better than it is...
But you also never sabotage any good things you have going on.
You are brutally honest in your assessments of situations - and this always seems to help you cope.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...