"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Friday, October 26, 2007

Pediatrician's Visit...

We went to see our pediatrician today... DS has been having lower abd. pain and I thought we should have it checked out since he has had a hernia with a repair in the past... and guess what?  He now has another hernia, except this time the opposite side... so, we are seeing a surgeon on Monday for an evaluation... (keeping fingers crossed and praying that he won't need a repair)...


Then I am told that he can't recieve the FluMist because of his "Reactive Airway Disease"..But DS has gained weight...He's up to 54lbs. now, which is quite an accomplishment for him since he is very active...


And we ate breakfast at the Waffle House... It was the kids first time there and they loved it.. Both "pigged out" on the "dinner plate" sized waffles and chocolate milk... DS had "Chocolate Chip" waffles and DD had "Sweet Cream" waffles... Both wanted to know if I could make them at home... (I thought to myself, "Yeah, except they are called Eggo"..)  *LOL*


After our breakfast, we were off to the A.M.S.E. for our class...


Happy Learning!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your son feels better soon. I prefer making the quick and easy breakfasts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that must be a little scary..


    I would love to get out more and do breakfast somewhere else. DD and I went to IHOP a while back and I just thought-Gee I wish I would have just made my own breakfast!


    It wasn't as good as I remembered. (Guess we should have found a Waffle House>) Hee Hee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...