"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Sunday, October 28, 2007

On the menu at our house this week...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Monday : Chili with toppings, and ice tea


Tuesday : Left-over chili (DH will be the only one home then)


Wednesday : Pizza with friends before "Trick or Treating"


Thursday : Macaroni and Cheese soup (Pampered Chef recipe), french bread, ice tea


Friday : Greek Turkey Burgers (using pitas and ground turkey), garlic oven fries, ice tea


2 comments:

  1. Yum! One of these days our home will be back to including menus and schedules... our norm. I'd love to know your soup recipe. I'm always looking for family friendly recipes. Blessings, :)Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu looks good--especially the macaroni and cheese soup and the greek turkey burgers. That makes me hungry for gyros. I posted the tomato chicken penne recipe this week during my Monday Meanderings. Hope you have a great week!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...