"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I am so thankful!!!

Well, it has been a week and a half without the internet due to a computer failure and I have actually survived... I won't lie, it has been extremely tough and I never realized how dependent I am on it for communication, homeschooling, and entertainment...


But now hopefully, (after losing lots of files that I really wanted to keep) I will learn the lesson to always back-up everything... Not just those pictures of Disney World...


Well, it's almost 3am and I have finally gotten through the miscellaneous 700 e-mails and I am going to bed now... Hopefully, I will be back in action and update our weekend happenings tomorrow...


Sweet Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...