"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Sunday, October 21, 2007

On the menu at our house this week...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This is a busy week for us, so we are having some quickies this week!!!


Monday : Boy Scout Halloween party... (make cookies for dessert)


Tuesday : Tacos, refried beans, tea 


Wednesday : Pancakes, bacon, and eggs..(we love breakfast for supper)


Thursday : Pizza (from the freezer) with a salad...


Friday : Emeril's Smothered Chicken, buttered noodles, green beans, (the kids are making apple pie for dessert) 

8 comments:

  1. Your menu looks great! Especially the Emeril chicken!!! :-) Come by and link your post if you get a chance so others can visit and see your menu!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu sounds delicious. I love breakfast for supper, too! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great menu, hope you have a great week!


    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love breakfast for supper, too! Have a wonderful week!

    -Heather

    http://mrsmomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie


    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/mychildrenandme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza night sounds great, have to put that on maybe friday. Homemade pizza night does sound great. You have a great menu plan, have a wonderful week.


    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a great week! I just started doing the Menu Plan Monday this week, so I am keeping it simple.. seeing you adding side dishes inspires me to plan that, too! Maybe next week!

    Blessings,

    Jen

    (JenofAvonlea/MrsIncredible)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What time is dinner?!? :-)


    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've enjoyed visiting yours and will be back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...