"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Political Standing...

Ok... it is time that I throw my hat into the political blog-a-sphere and start endorsing my candidates early.. I know the Hillary's of the world think they have it all in the bag, but I am of a more conservative order and I just don't really care for her as a person...


So, I am endorsing the candidates that I feel have the most in common with me and that includes all of my personality flaws... I like Rudy because he is down to earth and is not too uptight, and lets face it, he did clean up NYC... and then the conservative Mom in me likes Mike Huckabee.. he is conservative, Christian, and an upstanding man...


Now, I am hoping for the best of both worlds and get the "SUPER" ticket with RUDY/MIKE for President 2008... Let me know who you support and why... I love to hear other opinions and thoughts in the political machine..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...