"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Thursday, December 6, 2007

Your name in Grinch!!

This morning as I was checking my mail, I was emailed a site where you can get your name in "Grinch" ...I thought it would be fun to do so here it goes...


"WOEFULMONSTER RASCALFOOT"


if you would like to try it yourself for a laugh, check it out here ...


Have a great day and Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. homeschoolingmommaof4December 7, 2007 at 8:30 PM

    Ok I had to try this because I so enjoy the original Grinch movie. My name is Peevishwhiner Jerkypoop LOL Thanks for the chuckle.


    Have a blessed day!

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall now be known as Scroogeycrab Snottyshorts. Ms. Snottyshorts if you please.


    Have a great day! Love ya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ your Grinch name! =D

    I tried but I got a "Forbidden" message. I wonder if I'm so Grinchy that they won't let me in??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...