"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, December 31, 2007

12 questions...family insight

I was reading some blogs this morning and I came across these questions on one and thought I would ask them of my own kidlets... These are the answers I got from them...*LOL* 




  • Why did God make mothers?
    1. So there would be more life on earth (7yo)


             2. so the children would have parents (4yo)



  • How did God make mothers?
    1. with his powers (7yo)


              2. he made you as a baby and then you growed up and was a mommy to us (4yo)



  • What ingredients are mothers made of?
    1. dust in the air, love, cartilage (7yo) (my abstract thinker)


              2. vitamins, blood, bones (4yo)



  • Why did God give you your mother & not some other mom?
    1. because that is the one he wanted me to have (7yo)


              2. 'cause you wanted us (4yo)



  • What kind of little girl was your mom?
    1. fun and nice (7yo)


             2. a good girl and you didn't pick up your toys (4yo)



  • What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
    1. needed to know what he was like (7yo)


              2. need to know if he has a job (4yo)



  • Why did your mom marry your dad?
    1. because they loved each other (7yo)


              2. because you were in love (4yo)



  • Who's the boss at your house?
    1. our mom and sometimes our dad (7yo)


              2. you at home when daddy's not home (4yo)



  • What's the difference between moms & dads?


             1. Momma cleans and Daddy works (7yo)


             2. Daddy makes a mess and mommy cleans it up (4yo)



  • What does your mom do in her spare time?


             1. Spend time with us (7yo)


            2. do work on her new 'puter (4yo)



  • What would it take to make your mom perfect?
    1. Nothing. I would like her just how she would be (7yo)


              2. Having us (me and Tommy) (4yo)


 



  • If you could change one thing about your Mom, what would it be?
    1. for mommy to stop biting her nails (7yo)


             2. change your haircolor (Gee... I'm not sure what color she would want..*L*) (4yo)


So, I see my resolutions for the New Year should include, to stop biting my nails an color my hair... I am sure I can get that done...*L*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...