"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Tuesday, December 18, 2007

9 years together...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Today is our anniversary.. We have been married 9 years today... I can honestly say that I feel I have found the one man that was made for me... We have a lot of differences, (the Good Lord knows), but we are able to work them out and from our union, we have the 2 most precious gifts from God... I look forward to spending the rest of my life with my wonderful husband, who learned how to mop while I was pregnant to make things easier for me, who puts up with all my pet-peeves, and who works hard everyday so that I can be at home with out children and have the blessing to watch them grow up...


God has given me a wonderful gift in my husband and I truly thank him everyday for the blessing of the wonderful man I call not only my husband but my best friend...


 

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! What a special day. I hope you have a wonderful one and many more to come.

    Blessings,

    4sweetums

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rejoicing with you! When we allow God to lead us in our choice of a mate, we can never go wrong! I am so glad that you are able to CELEBRATE those 9 years!


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...