"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, December 31, 2007

Today's deals!!

Just thought I would share the deals I found today...


This morning I got an e-mail with a deal enclosed... It was for Darling Shoes... I bought 16 pair.. Some for my kidlets, some for nephews for gifts, and others to save for baby showers... and spent less than $20... shipping almost cost as much as the shoes... I love deals like these...


Then the kidlets and I went and had lunch with DH today. We ate at Zaxby's and spent a whopping $8 for the 4 of us... We had coupons for a "FREE MEAL DEAL"  for both DH and I which you can get here. The kidlets like to eat there because they get "WIKKI STIX".  These are wonderful if you have never used them before... The kidlets make all kinds of neat things with them... DD uses them when we work on letters and DS makes whatever is in his mind at the time...


After lunch, we went by CVS so I could get the kidlets some soap... I got 2 bars of Johnson's Easy Grip Bath BUDDIES bar soap for free... I printed off 2 coupons for a $1 off of 1 here. and at CVS, they are $0.99 a bar... And while we were at CVS, I thought I would see if they had anything left from Christmas...


I lucked out again... I found a "Talking Dora" doll which had been $19.99 for $4.79... I'll be saving this for DD's birthday in Feburary... and then I found some paint by number kits for $0.99 each and a couple of melamine Christmas plates for the kids to eat on during the holidays for $0.25 each...


Today has definitely been a frugal paradise for me... a great way to start out my New Year!!!



 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What fantastic deals! I love good deals, too! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed New Year!


    God bless you - Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...