"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

OUCH!!!

Yes, I'm in pain... I spent 2.5 hrs. in the chair of a dentist, who was very nice, but also caused me to suffer immense pain after the numbness wore off... Sometimes I think DNA isn't fair... I have had multiple cavities, root canals, and crowns forever, yet my dear lil' sister (who at 35) has never had a single cavity... I know I am more than thankful for who God has led me to become, I just wish he had given me good teeth to go along with it... *LOL*

Anyways,  I just thought I would check in and say that "NO, we didn't get anything done today in school, but I have a doctor's excuse" ...

Please enjoy the humor in this post... It is making me laugh and hurt at the same time...

Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...