"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu for this week...

http://www.clipartguide.com/_pages/0060-0808-2614-1103.html Back to school means a more concentrated effort on menu planning... I like to have a running list so I can actually get things checked off my daily to do list and not have to worry about what's for supper...

And this week, and probably next week too, we are eating out of our freezer and pantry as much as possible to clear out... (yes, I have bought in bulk, and couponed this summer til' we have no more storage space)...

So here goes our menu for this week...

Monday: French Toast, pork sausage (from a local farmer), and fruit (frozen peaches, strawberries, and pineapple)

Tuesday: Marinated steak with peppers and onions, green beans (frozen from last summer), brown rice, and rolls

Wednesday: Cuban Sandwiches, and oven fries

Thursday: Mexican casserole , with French Vanilla ice cream and fried flour tortillas (sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar) for dessert




Friday: Homemade Pizza, salad,  grapes and apple slices

Saturday and Sunday: They are on their own... I have to work this weekend... *LOL*




Have a great week!!!

UPDATE: Added squash casserole (needed to use up some yellow squash and zuchinni) to Wednesdays meal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...