"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday, Monday, So good to me. Monday, Monday It was all I hoped it would be

holy experience

Monday!! A great start to a new week, a great start to our new 2010-2011 school year... It started out sluggish, (mainly because I was slow to get out of bed this morning) but ended with the 3 of us having a blast in th pool...

What a great way to start with "One Thousand Gifts"... So here goes my list for today:

1. the blessing of being home with my kids

2. being able to watch them learn and grow

3. a wonderful husband who supports my efforts

4. my wonderful kids who without, life would seem empty

5.  my arms, to wrap around them

6. my ears, to hear their giggles

7. playing with them

8. watching DD make a mess of the eggs while helping me make French Toast for dinner

9. the opportunity to kiss them "Good Night"

10. my father above who makes everything possible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...