"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What I'm reading....

Girls!: Helping Your Little Girl Become an Extraordinary WomanI've recently began reading this book and I love it... It is very reassuring in how important the role of a parent is in a little girls life and how every aspect affects her and her growth into young womanhood and the decisions she makes... It is a book full of wisdom in how to encourage her crativity and her dreams... How to instill self confidence and self worth... and how as a mother, you can be her window to her future... I highly recommend it... I am really learning alot...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...