"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Sunday, April 6, 2008

FUN EXPEDITION!!


This weekend the kids went to a birthday party at  place called "FUN EXPEDITION"...  DH got the honors of taking the kidlets and playing with them as this was my weekend to work... They had such a great time... It is a great place to go on a rainy day or just for fun as everything is INDOORS!!


They have go-carts, climbing walls, games, bowling, and laser tag... DS was so excited to tell me all about playing Laser tag and beating some girls at it.. "MOM, they were teenagers and I beat them!"... The thrill of being a little boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...