"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Saturday, April 12, 2008

Casting Crowns

Last night, DH and I took the kidlets to see a "CASTING CROWNS" concert with some friends from church.. It was wonderful. They are like one of my favorite groups...So great... DD danced all through it.... DS was a little disappointed that his name wasn't drawn for the free electric guitar they were giving away though...*L*


.   


They showed some pictures from their "invited" tour in North Korea and also spoke on the great works of World Vision...


87% of every dollar donated goes to the people through World Vision for clean water and education... I think that is pretty incredible...


DH and I have discussed maybe sponcering a child now for the kids to help with teaching them about missions...They would receive a picture of that child and we could pray for and recieve updates... You can check out more about World Vision  here ...

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like such a wonderful night. I love to see kids dancing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...