"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Friday, April 25, 2008

Gas Prices...

Ok.. has the price of gas put a leash on your homeschool field trips? I know things that I had hoped to do with the kids this summer will definitely be altered due to the rising cost of fuel...


In our area, (the local stations in our little town) are selling gas for $3.52 a gallon for regular... But if I drive just 20 minutes away, I can get it for "as little" (and I use that term lightly) as $3. 38... (at least I could yesterday..*L* )


So for those looking to get the best deal on fuel-------


This is pretty nifty. Just enter your zip code in the site below, and it tells you which gas stations have the cheapest prices (and the highest) on gasoline in your zip code area.
It's updated every evening.

http://autos. msn.com/everyday /gasstations. aspx?zip= &src=Netx


HAPPY TRAVEL!!



3 comments:

  1. Yikes about the gas. I mangaged to get it for $3.50 cents today. Unfortunately we are in the middle of a round of therapy for sensory intergration disorder and I have to leave the house everyday and go to the next town for another week. We will be altering our plans for this summer as well.

    Blessings,

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we have alter our plan and have been altering them all this last year. I am trying to get ds with autism therapy sessions change so we have to go less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe gas is so high. We've just flat out been staying home. Oh well. We're getting more done at home this way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...