"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, April 21, 2008

EXPELLED!!!

                                                            


Last night after work, my friend and I went to the movies and saw the documentary "Expelled" with Ben Stein... It was a great movie (after getting over having to pay $8.75 a person to get in)... It was an intelligent discussion on "Intelligent Design" versus "Darwinism"... and how scientists are blackballed if they even broach the subject of "Creationism" or "Intelligent Design".... to the level of PhD'ers actually losing their grants, jobs, and tenure over it... I also learned that Hitler's plans originated out of Darwins lesson books and Planned Parenthood also got its start using the playbook of selective evolution by Darwin...


It was very interesting to hear self-proclaimed Atheists try and explain their thoughts on the matter of how "WE" got here... even the most prominent one had a theory that some "beings" that had "evolved" to a higher level of intelligence had actually planted the seeds on earth... I mean that to me even gives even more credence to the "Intelligent Design" theory he so completely denies... I mean "Intelligent" beings create life on Earth.... I can only think of one and that being my "GOD"....
Anyway, it was definitely a great movie and really thought provoking... I not only learned alot, but I became even more embedded in my "Creationist" thoughts...

1 comment:

  1. We are going to see this movie...do you guy want to go too. Maybe we could go out to eat then movie...Let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...