"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our Rainy Day of Planting...

This is my weekend to work, but as there were only 2 babies in the unit, I was able to be off today...


So, I thought, "What could we do on this rainy day?"  Well, it didn't take me long to remember the list, "What every child needs to do before they grow up"... and on that list is "PLAYING IN THE RAIN"...


So, out we go... We did some brief yard work, mulch around our trees, put up some lattice around our deck steps... and then we plant some "Morning Glories", and "BirdHouse Gourds"... the kids had so much fun... (little did they know, their "playing" was actually work)..*L*


Our "Marigolds" and "Impatients" that we planted in the little hot houses have came up and doing really well... we hopefully will get to put them out into planters soon....  


Well, enjoy your weekend!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...