"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, February 11, 2008

What's Cookin' at our House this week...


Photobucket

This is going to be a busy week as tomorrow is my DD's 5th birthday and we have alot of activities planned for this week...


Monday:  Eating out, we're going to a Lady Vols game...


Tuesday: DD's Birthday - her special meal.... "Gravy and BIscuits", bacon, eggs... Birthday cake!!!


Wednesday: Chicken Noodle Soup and Sandwiches


Thursday: Baked Chicken, garlic roasted potatoes, asparagus, yeast rolls, and tea


Friday: Birthday Party!!!  

4 comments:

  1. You've been tagged. Check out my blog. hiswonderfulworks.blogspot.com


    How is it going with your Valentine study?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that was a great game to go to. I looked for you guys on TV...But, there should NEVER be pink in worn to the games. EVER AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny birthday meal! My 2nd son requested buttermilk pancakes, ice cream, and chocolate meringue pie for his last b-day. Also, LOVE your last post with the cartoon!

    Blessings,

    :)Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come see all the pretty little dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...