"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tightwad Tuesday!!


I have come across some more freebies for those of us that are frugal at heart... (or at least try to be)..*L*


So the first is an article on "LIving within your Means"  and you can find it here.


Number 2 is an Ocean Unit Study that was posted on one of the sites I go to and you can find it here. 


And 3rd is the Free Thematic Valentine Unit that is here.


And last, but not least FREE Old El Paso Taco Seasoning that can be gotten here.


Enjoy and Happy Learning!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks ! I will have to check these out. [0=


    Thank you for joining TWT and giving us tighwad tips. Gotta love them.


    Blessings in Him<><

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these great resources. Happy Tightwad Tuesday to you!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to have that article link about living within your means. I am striving to live under my means so that I can survive retirement one day... Nice wordless Wednesday too!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really good tips! On the pdf, we just 'never stop to think' about how things add up. Like the soda, we used to NEVER buy it, now dh brings home the liters, which are cheap, but if we quit altogether, it may save $200 in 52 weeks. eek.


    Here's mine:

    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/HeartnSoul


    have a great week!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...