"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day...

I saw this over at my friend  Candace's blog, loved it,  and "borrowed" it from her...



This has been a great day... Cupid left each child some candy on their pillow that they found when they got up... We were then off to co-op where the kids exchanged Valentines with their friends.. We made cards for our extended family and for Daddy of course... Daddy bought flowers for both DD and I and then we all had candy from him... I made coupons for DH  for special things that I usually don't have time to do... (like his favorte meal or watch his favorite shows...*L*)


Ds was excited about his race car candy and both he and DD couldn't wait to go through their Valentines and look at each and every one of them...


We will finish our study of Valentines Day tomorrow but we have definitely enjoyed this holiday...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...