"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday...

This morning was our  Upward Basketball games... Both DD and DS play...


I can't say enough about how wonderful Upward is...It is all encouraging, uplifting, fair, and fun...


Every child gets to play (no matter of ability) and every child has the opportunity to learn more about Jesus in a relaxed setting...


then to finish off our day we went to a new restaurant called Dan McGrew's Alaskan Wildlife Refuge. I know...with a name like that, is the food good? well, the answer is yes.. I had the Blackened Pork Medallions with LaBoucherie sauce...It was mighty tasty...


then we were off to the movies... the dollar theatre was playing  "Enchanted"and DD couldn't wait to see it... It was excellent...For those who love fairy tales with  bit of comedy and rolled in, this is the perfect movies for you...and it was perfect for the young ones to see...


Well, this is our Saturday in a nut shell... I hope everyone has had a great weekend also!!


Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...