"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, February 4, 2008

My Virtual Age..

I found this while surfing late last night and thought it was fun and wanted to share it with everyone...


So I found out that even thought I am approaching the 40's, am overweight, do not exercise like I should, and eat pretty much what I want when I want it, I hopefully (fingers crossed) will still have a life expectancy of 93.9 yrs. ...*LOL*


Here's the results of my Virtual Age Test:


Biological Age: 37


Virtual Age: 18.1  (I wish)


My Life Expectancy: 93.1yrs.


If you'd like to have a little fun, you can take the test here.


GOOD LUCK and here's to a LONG LIFE...



3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! my virtual age was 17.3 and my life expectancy was 91.1. My family history of diabetes and stress levels didn't help.

    Blessings,

    4sweetums

    ReplyDelete
  2. My virtual age is 11.8 (maybe that explains a lot...lol)

    My life expectancy is 100.2 (I really need to work out mind & body, if this would happen)...


    ReplyDelete
  3. Biological Age 41, Virtual Age 26.6, My Life Expectancy 89.4

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...