"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to you...










 




Today is my DD's 5th birthday... We started out our day by going and eating pancakes at IHOP (she was so excited... the waitress and others came to our table and sang to her and brough her a caramel sundae)... She was so excited to get ice cream at breakfast... **S**


When we got home she had 4 people that had called and left messages to her singing Happy Birthday...


Then we spent the day playing doctor and playing restaurant (2 of her favorite play activities)...


We went to karate where they sang Happy Birthday to her, again...(she was thrilled again)...


And to finish off the night we ate cake and watched her open her presents...


Happy Birthday my special little girl....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...