"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, February 4, 2008

What's cookin' at our house this week...

Photobucket



Monday: Sandwiches on homemade bread, apple sauce, and milk...(DH is not going to be home for supper)


Tuesday:  Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread, iced tea


Wednesday: French Toast, bacon, (we love "breakfast" for dinner)


Thursday: Crockpot Chicken, rice, garlic bread, iced tea


Friday: Layered tacos with fixings, chocolate chip cookies (made by the kidlets)




1 comment:

  1. We to are a family who love to eat breakfast food for supper.One of my favorites is fried eggs over rice with hot sauce.What can I say, It's a cajun thing.Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...