"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Sunday, June 8, 2008

What's cookin' at our house this week...

                                                                


This week is not as busy as the past several... So, I have time to share our "brief"  (and I do mean brief)menu this week...



Monday: Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Corn-on-the-Cob, Biscuits, Iced Tea


Tuesday: Grilled chicken breast, roasted potatoes / onions on the grill, tropical fruit salad, Iced tea


Wednesday: I am taking the kidlets camping by myself, so we will be eating off the grill of course, HOT DOGS and SMORES!!!!


Thursday: Still camping: HOBOES on the GRILL


Friday: finally at home, HOMEMADE PIZZA with the kidlets...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...